Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Layouts designed, stash to swap and the couch is here!

Yes, I have been busy creating!  I am teaching a two-layout class at Raincliff for Embellish It next month.  Here's a couple of sneak peeks:



The layouts use the funky new Kaisercraft Attitude range - very boy themed, and lots of fun to play with.  Make sure you let Jo know as soon as possible if you are keen to do the class, numbers may well be limited.  Email her at sales@embellishit.co.nz  - I promise you won't be disappointed :)

And, thanks to the lovely Mandy B, I am taking part in a 'swap your stash' trade this week... we all get partnered up and swap some of our stash with a partner, to pass on what we have not used, and get some yummy scrappy goodness in return.  I'll let you know what I end up with next week!

And last but not least, my couch is here!  I had the cutest little two seater on layby, awaiting my birthday, so that my family could all chip in towards the cost of it for me... and we picked it up last weekend!  But, if you want to see what it looks like, you'll have to visit!  I promise that it will be very comfortable for coffee/tea/other refreshments!  If you are an out of towner and really keen to see what it's like, drop me a comment and I'll email you a pic.  You local lot can get off your butts and visit!

Righto, time for bed.  Hope to catch up with some of you on Saturday at the Embellish It Crop at the Highfield School Hall this weekend.... If you're not up to a full day of scrapping, call in for a chat and a browse through the shop :)

Toodles,