Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's pretty much finished!!!

I have spent part of this week and some of this weekend moving my gear back into the spare room - my craft room!  The only thing left to come is a cute little couch, which is on lay-by for my birthday.  Come take a look...  I've now got lots of goodies and trinkets on the door shelf...


...and some cool vinyl transfers on the wall.  Made 'em myself.  Nice huh?  


The wall unit is nearly full...
  

The first section is now home to a whole lot of embellishments and my iPod and iPig...


The middle section holds my ribbons up top, and papers/cardstock below...


And the last section is where I have my stamps, Stampin Up inks, Copic Markers and my printer...


...not to mention some MORE vinyl on this wall...


...last but not least is this little desk next to my trestle table, home to the sewing machine and all my fabrics and patterns,etc.


So that's it, tour complete.  It doesn't take long, but it sure is pretty :)  I'll be spending some time in there this week, as I have a class to design for Embellish It's upcoming camp out at Raincliff in August, my second teaching gig.  Maybe I'll even manage to arrange an 'opening' soon.... anyone interesting in watching a ribbon cutting?  Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Oh, if anyone is interested in being hooked up with a little bit of vinyl decor at their place, I'm going to be making up some samples soon.  Let me know if you're keen?

Toodles,

3 comments:

Dianne H said...

Very cool Beck. You are gonna love creating in there. Loving your vinyls.

Jenn from Ash said...

It's PINK - Surprise.
Looking Great Becks, can't wait to see it in person. Once the weather gets a bit warmer will have to have the girls up for a Scrappy Day here in the big two-storey yellow house!

Unknown said...

Whoop! whoop! very cool. I am loving the glossy pink shelves. The builders come here in about a week for our big bathroom renovation, do you think Greg would notice if I slip in some glossy pink shelves!!!
I am thinking of putting my vinyl birdcage in there though, especially now that I have seen yours. And I think a quote in the toilet would be ideal. Put your thinking cap on.
You and your boys have done a stellar job, well done.