Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tyler's Christmas Presents

Ok, so I couldn't show you these before Christmas, cos I knew that Tyler's Mummy would see them.  And then, in my rush to courier them to Auckland, I forgot to take pictures myself!  Luckily S took them for me so that I could show y'all...

For Christmas, I made Tyler a fabric rattle-ball-ribbon-thing.  Not sure of the proper name for it really!  I used motorbike fabric (seeing as his Dad is motorbike mad!), and put a small bell inside it, so that it makes a little noise.  I also appliqued the letters of his name round the sides.  The spare side I had left I appliqued on some sprockets, sticking with the whole motorbike thing ;)  The ribbons are meant to make it easy for wee man to pick up and play with.  Time will tell I guess!






And I also sent up a little album that I had made, so that S can fill it with photos of T, like a personalised brag book kinda thing.  I knew that S would like the cute teddy stamp that I had, so I made sure that each page had a ted or two on it (I had to cut and colour each one first!)...







I was pretty pleased with how it all turned out in the end, and S likes it, so that's the main thing!
  More soon...

Toodles, 
 

No comments: