Saturday, May 15, 2010

So... What are YOU doing today?

I have a few indoorsy jobs to do this weekend, leading up to Crop for a Cause next weekend. It's been in the planning since last July when I booked the venue, so it's hard to believe it's only a week away! So this weekend I have more baking to do, some make and takes to pack, and a wee bit of sewing. Check out the Crop blog here for a peek...

J has one of his little friends here this morning, then he has a Kea thing on at Century Pool this afternoon. By the time we get through all that in one piece, it'll be time for a snoozle in the lazyboy in front of the fire I reckon! Ha ha ha.

So... What ARE you guys up to? Let me know, yeah?

Talk laters,

Toodles B x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey
good luck for this weekend I know it will be a great day. Thankyou for all your effort in organising this you are a true star!!!