Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just a quickie...

Yup, just a quick note from me tonight...

I have lots to fill you in on, like my trip to Taupo, and a whole bunch of other things, but here's the thing... I haven't been too well this week. A trip to the doctor today has confirmed that the 'head-cold' I have put up with for the last two weeks was in fact a sinus infection... and then he growled at me for not looking after myself properly. Consider myself kicked in the butt. Like I really felt like THAT today. I have been at home all day with a sick 6 year old. Isn't that punishment enough? He's been off his food since Sunday (a rare thing), and has had high temps at night-time. Last night it got to 39.5 before it came down again. Doc confirmed that he has a chest infection and two sore ears. Poor wee bugger. He finally ate tea tonight, then spent the next half hour or so parked on the toilet with the runs while vomiting into an ice-cream container. I think it was combination of meds and pain relief on an empty tummy that did it. At least I hope it was that, and not something else.

So I will work on a blog update tomorrow night for you. For now, I'm off to bed.

Byeeeeee

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

awwwhhh, you are in a bad way down there - hope you all get well soon!hugs H