Thursday, February 11, 2010

Go some mojo workin!

I went to a cardmaking workshop run by Deb McRobie last Saturday afternoon, where we made an easel card and a realy simple gift basket. Deb is a Stampin Up! demonstrator, so we got to play with some cool SU papers and stamps. Love that. Keep an eye on her blog if you want to see what is coming up in the future, and if you're lusting after any SU product, Deb can hook you up! The two projects we made this month were quickies, so I had time to get some scrapping done too... FINALLY got to do the Ford page:
(just have to complete the journalling, but ran out of dymo tape, so will finish that off this weekend)
Here's a couple close-ups:



I LOVE the Prima lace and flowers, and LOVE my new Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch! If you are wanting any of these goodies, go and see Rach (my dealer!), for these, and lots more besides. I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I go there. Seriously! :) Ha ha ha.
And speaking of 'Seriously' - Grey's Anatomy started back this week. FAB! But poor George. I knew he was leaving due to 'professional differences' with other cast members, but poor George. Nasty, nasty way to go. And Izzy? Wow - she made it, so far. Gotta love that show. One of my all time faves.
Righto, time to get outta here. Catch you fullas later!
Toodles, B x
Posted by Picasa

No comments: