Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One little, two little, three little milestones...

Ok, so who's now humming the tune of 'Ten Little Indians' to themselves? Ha ha ha!

Three little (very little actually) milestones of late:

* A first attempt at digi-scrapping. Very quick and easy. And, tbh, probably a cheaper way to scrapbook. BUT - not as much fun! I do like the end result, but I'm not converting over just yet. Although it is good to develop a few more skills in photoshop.

* A layout in my lovely new We Are Memory Keepers D-Ring Album that I got from my dealer, Rach. I have wanted one of these for AGES. It's a lovely shade of blue, and it's leather, so easy-clean when little (or not so little) fingers make marks on it. Let's face it, we want people to pick up our albums and look at them don't we? The cloth covered ones just don't cut the mustard for me... too easy to get marks on them that are hard to get off.

* A decent bit of handwriting on a layout - I tend to type my journalling most times.




And that's about it from me for now folks....

Toodles, B x

No comments: