Friday, January 22, 2010

iPod anyone?


Here's an opportunity for my lovely blog-readers out there...

With my Christmas bonus this year I shouted myself an iPod Touch, so I now have an iPod Nano going spare. I was going to list it on TradeMe (and still might), but thought I'd give you lot first dibs on it.



The 8GB 4th Generation iPod Nano was released on Sept 2008, and D bought me this one not long after, so it's less than 18 months old. They retailed for $250NZ at the time, but I see they're going on TradeMe for around the $100 mark, give or take. It's a lovely HOT PINK colour (of course), and comes with everything you see below:


The original case; iPod earbuds, unopened (I had my own pink ones already); USB docking cable; plastic 'bling' case (missing two little rhinestones on the right hand side); and an FM tuner, which allows you to play your iPod through any nearby radio using an FM frequency.

About the only problem with it is that there are a couple of tiny 'pressure marks' on the screen, which you can JUST see here. I have had a screen protector on it since the day I got it, so it's really in pretty good nick.


So... for $100, it's YOURS. And I'll courier it to you for free (within NZ). I will leave this offer open until next Friday, 29th January.

If you want, I'll even leave my music on there (which you CAN delete when you dock it onto your own PC), and a couple movies... Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Proposal, and The Reader.

AND, for those local yokels who know me, they know that I have a pink iPig speaker that I bring to crop days. It has unreal sound, and is just fab. I ordered a second one, and they sent me a white one by mistake. So I have a WHITE IPIG going too - $50. You will be AMAZED by the quality - it has 5 speakers, including an integrated 4" sub-woofer and 360 degree sound. Any device can be connected to it via it's headphone dock with the supplied cable. If you have no idea what I am talking about, this is what he looks like:



Righto, I'm off to laugh at the idiots on American Idol that think they can sing! Toodles, B x

Posted by Picasa

No comments: