Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chrissy Cards...


I never did get around to taking photos of the first two sets of Chrissy cards I made, darn it, but here's a couple pics of the last batch I made....

Kind of a throw-back to our connection with all things with wheels - cars, motorbikes etc. (The little cogs are meant to look like Christmas ornaments, in case it isn't obvious, teehee)


So I made about half my last batch of cards with cogs/sprockets on, and half with various buttons on... probably more 'ornament-like' I guess. My mum liked those ones the best.


So that's that. I think in total I made about 40 cards this year, and to be honest, if I'd had enough time I could have sent more... so to those of you who didn't get one, maybe next Christmas! I'll have to start making them in October next time me thinks.... ha ha ha!

Ok, off to get some other photos ready to post...

Toodles, B x

No comments: