Monday, September 21, 2009

It gets me every time...

It's one of my all time favourite shows to watch... I'm pretty sure I've been watching it ever since it started, like a million years ago, but THIS season, man... It gets me EVERY time. There hasn't been a single episode of this season of E.R. that I haven't cried. Every time a coconut. I'm not sure if I'm getting soft in my old age, or if it's the fact that it's the FINAL SEASON EVER so they're finishing some of the character's storylines, or what. But it gets me. Every. Single. Time. Anyone else have that problem, or is it just me?

3 comments:

mandyb said...

**hands up** i am a crier too.... doesnt take much if i am tired or low.... ER is my favourite and i think cos it is the FINAL season... it is sad...all those characters were loved... and it is a great show....so cry away.. and maybe next time i will pass you one of the tissues from MY box!!

Trina said...

OMG, this is so me for the last few million series. But this time, somehow I've stayed tear free for every single episode. What's wrong with me? LOL!

topkatnz said...

ROFL - nope, it's just you!!hahahahaha ....