Friday, June 26, 2009

I just HAD to tell you about this...

Ok, this will give you a bit of a giggle...!

The girls were over last night, scrapping and having some Chateau Cardboard (ie wine out of a box), and one of them started talking about which ribbon she should put on her card... the lemon grosgrain ribbon, or the red riff-raff. "Mmm," I said, "is this riff-raff some wonderful new scrapping product I haven't seen before?" In fact, no, it's not. It was RIC-RAC, ha ha ha!

I have a little pressie for someone who can correctly guess who the guilty party was.... a little bit of riff-raff of course! You can choose from R, L, M or S (I won't list their names, just their initials, to avoid TOTAL embarrassment!). I'll draw out a winner from the correct guesses over the weekend.

Toodles, B x


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Y'all
Well you gotta be in to win and this is a competition no-one could resist! I know it was 'L' cos she is me and in my defence I was referring to the high colour that the 'chateau cardboard' was putting in the girl's cheeks - hence red riff raff! HEHE. Worth a try Huh!!
Just off to make the cupcakes we had last night but me thinks mine wont be as preetty as Becks!

bridgette said...

go on Beck name them so then I can take the piss Be brave and name them beck

Beck C said...

Um, NO, I will not name them... I have already taken the piss with this post, so you don't need to know who it was Bridgette! Friends dont publicly embarrass each other!!!

topkatnz said...

hmmmm ... I was sure it was gonna be M ... L's usually never do that sort of thing!!!LOL ... YEAH, blame it on the Vino ....

Jenn said...

Hi girls - nice to hear you are still scrapping without me. Its great that you are using red riff raff L!