Tuesday, June 2, 2009

For everyone else...

I know I've been 'blog-absent'... so shoot me.

Last week I was flat on my back with a really nasty bug... horrendous back pain, high temps and the squirts. Say no more. Medical intervention was required to get it under control. Then we had to fly up north to go to a wedding in Tauranga over the weekend (I was working).

Obviously I have a bit to fill you in on, but I have no time to do it at the moment, so you'll have to be patient!

Hopefully you're all happy and healthy. Catch up soon.

Toodles, B x

2 comments:

Viv said...

You poor thing, hope you're feeling a bit better now!

topkatnz said...

Oh yuck a tummy bug ... on the upside ... a great weight-loss tool ... esp. before a wedding! I know I shoudn't laugh, but your use of the term 'the squirts' has got me smiling!!LOL Glad you're feeling better now ...