Monday, April 13, 2009

I know, I know....

I drag this ol' chestnut out every Easter.... but I LOVE IT! It cracks me up, time and time again.



My favourite ads on telly at the moment are those creme eggs ones 'the end of the goo' and 'here today, goo tomorrow'. Crack. Me. Up. Did I tell you I have a warped sense of humour?! Ha ha ha ha

Oh, and speaking of ads on the telly.... Has anyone else seen that strange ad for U tampons? The woman walks around all day with a beaver, and the catch line at the end is 'you only have one, so you'd best look after it'. Isn't that slightly off colour?! I couldn't believe it when I saw it! Whatever wil they come up with next? My god I'm starting to sound old! Oh dear!

Righto..... I'm orf. Happy Easter peeps. Toodles, B x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

topkatnz said...

hahahahaha ... happy easter Becks! ... the tampon ad ... my kids are wondering what a beaver has to do with tampons!!LOL ...

Viv said...

I know what you mean about that ad...first time I saw I couldn't believe it! ROTFLMAO. Can't wait to see how people unleash the goo in their creme eggs too!