Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I know, I know, I'm a nutter....!!!

Yep, it's true. That phrase reminds me of the ad that used to be on telly when I was younger "I'm an utter peanut butter nutter, from Sanitarium...." Ha ha ha - do you guys remember that? I'll probably be humming that bloody ad all day now :)

Anyway - back to me. Just thought I'd show you something. We had supermarket pizza for tea on Saturday night - nice quick easy weekend meal. Sometimes to get J's attention/enthusiasm going, I'll write something on his plate with the sauce...



I'm not sure that anyone else does this, but by hell it works. On Sunday I wrote the word of the week from school on his plate to see if he recognised it, and he did - hooray! So, yes, I'm a nutter. But, I'm a nutter with good intentions!

Well, that's it from me for now. Oh - weighed in last night.... gained 400gm in the past week, but not too surprised tbh. Couldn't go to the gym Fri/Sat/Sun due to stitches in my eyebrow etc, and I had both butter chicken and hot chips over the weekend. Oops! Made it back to the gym yesterday, and am still on track with my mission. Yesterday was 10 mins on the spin bike, 5 mins on the stepper, and 30 minute circuit at lunchtime, then back after work for a toning class (you know, the one where you have the band tied around your ankles?). Back into it again at lunchtime today, so onwards and upwards I go!

Right - time for me to get out of my dressing gown and get things sorted for the day. Catch ya later.... Toodles, B x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol know it, well let mum and I sing it for you at camp - this is my mothers theme song lol