Sunday, September 28, 2008

Funny Kid!

Here's what I found when I went to check if J was asleep.....



He's ditched all his proper blankets and bedding, and is flat on his back, snoring his head off, with his 'Nanny Blankie' on top of him. My Nanny knitted that blanket when I was pregnant with J. He loves it, and he was the one who gave it it's name. If he is not feeling well and wants to curl up on the couch, that's what he wants to curl up with. Incidentally, he calls that Nanny 'The Nanny with the Lollies' because she always has a wee treat there for him if we call to visit! Funny funny funny boy!

Hope y'all had a great weekend.... I spent yesterday at a crop day until about 6pm, then went out for tea with my boys (which we haven't done in AGES). It was lovely. Back to work tomorrow though.... moan, moan, groan, groan. Oh well, another day, another dollar (or two, I hope!) For now, the house is a bomb site, so I have some tidying up to do before I go to bed. First though, a cup of tea is required me thinks. I'm orf to put the kettle on... Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Toodles, B x
Posted by Picasa

No comments: