Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm still here, don't worry!

Hi de hi campers.... yep, I'm still here, I've just been too lazy to blog this week. I think it's the cold. It makes me want to curl up somewhere warm. And do nothing. Lots. Oops :)

What have I done since last week, with my beading post? Well.... I have made several more bookmarks with my beads, I sent in an assignment that was due BEFORE due date (YAY), I have worked my butt off in the relieving job I am doing at work at the moment, and I worked at a wedding last weekend. In the rain. And the cold. And it got dark REAL early. Not the best day for wedding photos :(

Tonight the fandamly is coming for tea to celebrate Gem's birthday, because she's going to Aucks this weekend to lear it up with Sarah and will be away on the actual day. We are doing the pizza thing, cos all of us are working and don't have a lot of time to make something fancy. J and I are going to decorate a cake to have for dessert - I even found skull lollies to put on it! (I also went to the $2 Shop and bought some pirate decorations, teeheehee) Then D and I are going to Op Shop tonight at the Theatre Royal, which should be freakin awesome.

So that's it, you're officially up to date again. I'm gonna go shower and get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day! Toodles, B x

No comments: