Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ah, it's SATURDAY!

Hello again... yay, it's Saturday! I spent some of last night sorting out the photos on my laptop, so I now have some 'out of sequence' photos to include...

First of all, there is the Crop Night Christmas Barbecue that we had at our place before Christmas, which was a complete BLAST! Lelia sounded put out that she hadn't featured on the blog yet, so especially for you Lelia, here you are... LOL!


Back: Jen, Lelia, Gina
Front: Michelle, Beck, Rose
Not only did we FINALLY get a shot of all of us together, but got a couple of snaps of the kids having a ball - we had a treasure hunt (looking for chocolate bars, yum!) and then had a lolly scramble...

I also found some great shots of our New Year's Day at Lake Opuha - particularly of D waterskiing. I think I might have to get one blown up for the wall! Check it out...



Not bad huh?! What you don't see are the several hundred photos taken with half a head, or half a body, or no water-skiier at all - it's not easy using a telescopic lens in a boat that is bouncing around on the choppy water! Ha ha ha! They only got to see the inside of the recycle bin!


I also found some snaps on D's camera of our trip down to see Kim and Sarah - we stopped off at the Oamaru Blue Penguin colony (where J bought a toy penguin originally called Nigel, but lately called Cody, out of 'Surf's Up' movie), then we stopped at Moeraki for a bit too....



So, that's about it for all the latest pics - you are officially now UP TO DATE! It's a lovely day here today, and has been a busy one... D helped Dad put new brake pads into Gem's car, which took a while, then Dad and Gem (with a little help from me) put a new Buzz Lightyear border up in Jake's room. I have spent the rest of the day cleaning, making a pav, making a salad and generally preparing for the in-laws to come for tea! It's about quarter to six at the moment, and I think they are starting to arrive, so I'd best get going..... Have a great weekend, toodles! B x

No comments: